We're home!

Escaping our lakeside picnic to do a little exploring.

We got back late-late-late on Friday/really early on Saturday after three glorious weeks in sunny Norway, and have been spending the last few days trying to get ourselves the right way up and all unpacked and figured out. I still have three suitcases on my bedroom floor and about three loads of laundry to do, but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel in terms of getting back to normal. And as much as I didn't want to leave my little Norway, normal does feel good, and it is good to be home.

I have lots to tell you and tons to show you from our trip, but think I will break it up into several posts over the coming weeks as I find a few minutes here and there to write. But enough about me - how has your summer been?

Comments

Popular Posts