Won't you be my Valentine?

Image borrowed here. Because that is cute!

One of the things I love about the month of December is that getting the mail is almost always fun because there is usually a Christmas card tucked in amongst the credit card offers and general junk mail. And I miss that little token that shows that someone was thinking of me enough to when January (and the rest of the year!) rolls around. In fact, I was so delighted to get a baby announcement in the mail from a sweet friend last week that it got me thinking: would you maybe enjoy a little something in your mailbox too? 

Next week is Valentine's Day, the lovey dovey-iest day of them all. What better day than that for me to show a little love and appreciation for you lovely people whom I adore for giving me your time and attention whenever I post whatever I post on this blog. So I can I send you a valentine?

If you would like one, please leave me a comment on this post (or on Facebook, if you prefer) and I will get in touch with you for your address. It doesn't matter if we know each other in person or not, if you think you might enjoy a lovey little note from yours truly, then I would love to send you one.

The only restriction I'm placing on this is that if you live outside the US, you need to let me know no later than Friday night (Feb. 7) my time for it to have a hope of getting to you by Valentine's Day itself. If you're in the US, leave me a comment by Tuesday (Feb 11) night.

Don't be shy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts